Thursday 17 January 2013

Thursday fun

Thursdays are the beginning of my weekend.  Officially my favourite day of the week.

It starts with a leisurely brekky with my boy, then a gym class with a couple of my mama friends while the monkey hangs with his buddies in the creche.

Coffee and conversation follows after (with one eye on the little guys running around the mall).

Home for a nap, then some fun with friends in the afternoon.

Today we headed off up the hill to one of my fab mama friends who has a glorious pool - which was perfect for 37 degrees.  The monkey and I got to hang with some yummy mummies, and their little people.  Some lovely bubbles and eats, and gossip with the ladies while the little people trashed the joint, followed by a swim...gorgeous...

Best Day!  Thanks for having us Nolans.  You guys Rock!!!

Snacks with one of Kahu's BFFs - Miss Maraid
'Should we get dressed? nahhhhhhh!





No comments:

Post a Comment