Saturday 5 January 2013

Back to reality

Back in Queano after 2 weeks in QLD. Luckily the weather has followed us (without the humidity) and it's HOT HOT HOT! We've been cranking up the A/C & hosing off in the backyard.

Our puppy Titus spent 2 weeks with our dog-trainer. He 'seems' to have picked up some good manners too :-) Hubby still busted him sprinkling the doormat inside tho - doh! Toilet training for the boy & the pup on top of the 'to do' list for 2013.

Came home to a lovely parcel from my BFF in Sweden - a gorgeous book for Kahu & a lovely bead necklace for moi, made with her own talented hands, Thx Bestie.

Back to the gym for me this am. Didn't pass out - bonus! After 2 weeks of indulgence & lazing about its time to get back on track, starting now, or tomorrow, ok Monday ;-)

Hubby & I are on a mission today - furniture shopping for the monkeys big boy bedroom. Not sure I'm emotionally ready to let my baby move from a cot to a bed so watch this space for developments.

Pics are Kahu attacking Papa; me, monkey & necklace from my BFF; Titus our 5 mth old MaltiPom





No comments:

Post a Comment