Thursday 24 January 2013

Macarons & haircuts

It's been a couple of busy workdays since my last post. Not too much to muse upon.

But today is Thursday - my weekend begins! Thank freakin' goodness.

Started off with a 6am Ride gym class (I know - what the?), then a morning of running around getting things ready for the monkeys 2nd birthday. I mean where has the last year gone?

Lunch at Flute with the little guy & then home for naps and more domestics.

Oh and the boy had a haircut - super short & super cute!! Followed by some water play in the backyard with the pup.

Hubby bought home a new Nespresso as our old one went kaput, and you know how much I love coffee

All this & a macaron - delish









Nice long weekend ahead - Gotta love a National Holiday!

Happy Australia Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment