Monday 30 September 2013

October already!

Last weekend I made a quick trip to Sydney for one of my bestie's hen's celebration. I love hanging with these ladies and it was a gorgeous afternoon in the sun drinking wayyyyyy too much champers! Lovely.


Spent the evening with some of my fave rellies at Casa Talman, where I feasted on slow cooked lamb & a dangerous choc-peanut butter dessert. Lots of vino (yes more please!) and long conversations with the gorgeous Megan (I needed a heart-to-heart for sure), and another delicious brekky on Sunday by 'Australia's Best Home Chef' (it's true & were related!) before hitting the road home to my lil family. Pretty perfect weekend in Sydney actually!


The monkey was pretty happy to see me -must get away more often on solo jaunts! Play dates later in the week with the little people while the mamas gossed (unusual I know!)

Big first this weekend with the Kahu's first cinema experience - off to see Disney's Planes. Big hit all round!

Queanbeyan turned 175 years old so we headed to the festivities - best part was hanging with the firemen - of course none compare to Uncle Tom!

Long weekend in Canberra so we checked out Floriade after brekky at the painfully trendy Me & Mrs Jones - great industrial fit out, so so food. The flowers rocked tho!


Big weekend almost over. Q heads to Europe this week while the monkey & I will fly up to QLD to see the family. 

We. Can't. Wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment