Friday 19 April 2013

It's been a while ....

And because my mum likes more regular updates I'm back! I was going to make this one BIG long post but opting for several - much easier when I only have access to Blogger via my phone.

There's been a lot going on on the Clements world lately - namely a temporary move out of our house back to our townhouse while we get some renovations done - YES! A new kitchen!!!

So week 1 has seen a complete demolition of our old kitchen, including walls (the fish tank in the wall has gone - hooray!), all our cornicing & window frames removed and the beginnings of a new kitchen being laid out.

Very exciting!

I picked a flash new French Door fridge yesterday as well. Along with all my new SMEG appliances I'm not sure I will know myself!







No comments:

Post a Comment